Had enough of the handlebar mounted Bosch Kiox 300 being exposed to knocks and damage? eBikePrints have designed a perfect mount to allow the Kiox display to be mounted just below the stem, on the top tube and unclutter your handle bars.
This mount is 3D printed using our advanced UV Resin Printer and tough Engineering plastic. It comes pre-fitted with 3M VHB adhesive tape for an extra strong bond to the frame. Also supplied is a stainless steel screws for fitting the original Kiox 300 holder,
IMPORTANT NOTES (READ BEFORE PURCHASING):
- THIS MOUNT IS FOR THE NEW BOSCH SMART SYSTEM KIOX 300 CONTROLLER AND DISPLAY. PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER ITEMS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MOUNT FOR THE BOSCH GEN 4 KIOX.
- The mount will require your existing cables to be long enough to span from the controller on the bar to the new position on the top tube, please check before ordering.
- The mount is designed for the Kiox 300 Mount with cables out the "top" side of the display. Please check that your current adaptor is in this configuration.
- This mount has been designed for the CUBE STEREO HYBRID 750 top curvature. It will likely fit other frames however we cannot guarantee the fit. We will however offer refunds for returned items in original condition.
- Mount is held on by adhesive, it can still be knocked off the frame. Recommend that a Kiox lanyard is also installed to prevent it being lost should the adhesive fail.
- The Kiox controller will still be mounted on the bars, check before purchasing that there is enough slack in the cable to allow the bars to rotate fully and not pull the cable. This may need the controller moved in toward the stem
- Depending on the bike, the bars may clash with the Kiox when turned past 90 degrees, this may be adjustable by changing the stem height using spaces.
- The mount was designed originally for top tube on the Cube Stereo Hybrid, however it is universal and will fit any bike with similar curvature.
- Compatible with the Bosch Kiox 300 display and original quick release mount.
- Cable channels designed specifically for the Kiox 300 original mount
- 3D printed using state of the art SLA resin printing and Engineering Resin for high quality finish and extra strength
- Secured using 3M VHB adhesive tape (same as GoPro mounts)
- Designed to fit the curvature of the Cube Stereo Hybrid top tube
- 1x 3D Printed Kiox Mount Bracket
- 3M VHB Adhesive tape (already fixed to mount)
- 2x M2.5 Screws (for attaching original Kiox 300 mount)
As with all our 3D printed parts, please be aware that the surface finish is not smooth. Due to the 3D printing process, layer lines may be visible and small imperfections. These are generally not noticeable and they do not affect the parts function or strength.