Had enough of the handlebar mounted Bosch Kiox being exposed to knocks and damage? eBikePrints have designed a perfect mount to allow the Kiox display to be mounted just below the stem, on the top tube.
Full instructions on installation can be found here for more information: https://ebikeprints.com/blogs/instructions/installing-the-kiox-frame-mount
This mount is 3D using our latest SLA Resin Printer and Tough Engineering Resin, this gives both a high quality finish and high strength. It comes pre-fitted with 3M VHB adhesive tape for an extra strong bond to the frame. Also supplied is a stainless steel M3 bolt and nut for fitting the Bosch magnetic holder.
IMPORTANT NOTES (READ BEFORE PURCHASING):
- Mount is held on by adhesive, it can still be knocked off the frame. Recommend that a Kiox lanyard is also installed to prevent it being lost should the adhesive fail.
- The Kiox controller will still be mounted on the bars, check before purchasing that there is enough slack in the cable to allow the bars to rotate fully and not pull the cable. This may need the controller moved in toward the stem
- Depending on the bike, the bars may clash with the Kiox when turned past 90 degrees, this may be adjustable by changing the stem height using spaces.
- The mount was designed originally for top tube on the Cube Stereo Hybrid, however it is universal and will fit any bike with similar curvature, to check if it fits yours please use the drawing image provided which shows the profile of the mount.
- Compatible with the Bosch Kiox display and original magnetic mount
- Original quick release magnetic fitting, with access to USB and Lanyard at base of the display
- 3D printed using state of the art SLA resin printing and Engineering Resin for high quality finish and extra strength
- Secured using 3M VHB adhesive tape (same as GoPro mounts)
- Designed to fit the curvature of the Cube Stereo Hybrid top tube
- Access for retaining magnetic holder retaining screw (must be fitted before fixing the mount to the frame, is not accessible once the mount is in place)
- 1x 3D Printed Kiox Mount Bracket
- 3M VHB Adhesive tape (already fixed to mount)
- 1x M3 nut (already fitted to mount)
- 1x M3 countersunk stainless steel bolt
As with all our 3D printed parts, please be aware that the surface finish is not smooth. Due to the 3D printing process, layer lines will be visible and small imperfections. These are generally not noticeable and they do not affect the parts function or strength.